Brandon Vogt provides the info on a new book where the proceeds all go to charity.
Two years and many blog posts later, T.J. had few answers so he began searching for help. He emailed a number of blogging friends and asked, “in your opinion, what are the ‘ten commandments’ that Christian bloggers should keep in mind?”
Ten Catholic bloggers responded with a diversity of answers. Some were deep, some pithy; some were practical, some spiritual. But together they provided T.J. a solid foundation for Catholic blogging.
Wanting to help others, T.J. decided to package all of this wisdom into a short, $1.99 eBook titled One Body, Many Blogs: A Guide for Christian Bloggers (eBook, 52 pages).
The eBook includes contributions from:
- Brandon Vogt (BrandonVogt.com)
- Deacon Greg Kandra (The Deacon’s Bench)
- Devin Rose (St. Joseph’s Vanguard)
- Frank Weathers (Why I Am Catholic)
- Jeff Miller (The Curt Jester)
- Katrina R. Fernandez (The Crescat)
- Kevin Knight (New Advent)
- Lisa Hendey (CatholicMom.com)
- Marc Barnes (BadCatholic and 1flesh.org)
- Susan Windley-Daoust (Ironic Catholic)
- T.J. Burdick (TJBurdick.com)
Brandon also provides more information and quotes from the book.