The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc., which I also cross-post on Jimmy Akin’s blog.
This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week, from 6 November 2022 to 29 November 2022.
- 24 November 2022 – Letter of His Holiness Pope Francis to the People of Ukraine Nine Months after the Outbreak of the War
- 6 November 2022 – Apostolic Journey to the Kingdom of Bahrain’ Press Conference on the return flight to Rome
- 19 November 2022 – To Participants in the Meeting promoted by Doctors with Africa (CUAMM)
- 28 November 2022 – To the Community of the Pius Pontifical Latin American College in Rome
- 28 November 2022 – To the students participating in the Meeting for the education of peace and caring
- “The path to happiness is the one that Saint Paul described at the end of one of his letters: “Pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit” (1 Thess 5:17–19). #Prayer #ThanksgivingDay” @Pontifex, 24 November 2022
- “Acts of violence and exploitation directed at women are not merely wrong. They are crimes that destroy the harmony, the harmony and beauty that God wished to bestow on the world.” @Pontifex, 25 November 2022
- “During this #Advent Season, let us ask the Lord to help us keep the lamp of faith alit in our lives, to be prepared to receive him, and that he fill us with peace and joy.” @Pontifex, 26 November 2022
- “Let us not tire of saying no to war, no to violence, yes to dialogue, yes to #peace: in particular for the martyred Ukrainian people. Yesterday we remembered the tragedy of the Holodomor.” @Pontifex, 27 November 2022
- “In the #GospelOfTheDay we hear a promise that introduces us to the Time of #Advent: “Your Lord is coming” (Mt 24:42). This is the foundation of our hope, it is what supports us even in the most difficult moments: God is coming. Let us never forget this!” @Pontifex, 27 November 2022
- “Violence kills the future. I hope that the Israeli and Palestinian authorities will more readily take to heart the pursuit of dialogue, building mutual trust, without which there will never be a solution for #peace in the #HolyLand.” @Pontifex, 27 November 2022
- “Season of #Advent, let us be shaken out of our torpor to recognize God’s present in daily situations. If we are unaware of his coming today, we will also be unprepared when He arrives at the end of time. Let us remain vigilant!” @Pontifex, 28 November 2022
- “God conceals himself in the most ordinary situations of our lives. He does not come in extraordinary events, but in everyday things: our daily work, a chance encounter, someone in need… That’s where the Lord is, who calls to us and inspires our actions. #Advent” @Pontifex, 29 November 2022