This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 10 April 2018 to 16 May 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 4 May 2018 – To participants in the Conference organized by the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life
- 5 May 2018 – Meeting of the Neocatechumenal Way in the Roman neighbourhood of Tor Vergata, on the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of the “Way” in Rome
- 16 May 2018 – To a Buddhist Delegation from Thailand (16 may 2018)
- 16 May 2018 – To a Delegation of the Dharmic Religions
- “The Ascension of the Risen Jesus contains the promise that we too will participate in the fullness of life with God.” @Pontifex 10 May 2018
- “We begin building peace in our homes, streets, and workplaces: wherever we craft communion and community.” @Pontifex 11 May 2018
- “Your response to Jesus cannot be conditioned by momentary calculations and convenience. It must be a life-long “yes”.” @Pontifex 12 May 2018
- “Our Lady of Fatima, turn your gaze towards us, towards our families, our country, and the world.” @Pontifex 13 May 2018
- “I invite communications professionals to promote a journalism of peace at the service of all people, especially those without a voice. #WorldCommunicationsDay” @Pontifex 13 May 2018
- “There is no freedom greater than letting yourself be guided by the Holy Spirit and allowing Him to lead you wherever he wishes.” @Pontifex 14 May 2018
- “The Family is the hope of the future. Let us pray especially for families facing serious difficulties: may Our Lord assist them.” @Pontifex 15 May 2018
- “There is no love without works of charity. Service towards our brothers and sisters springs from the heart that loves.” @Pontifex 16 May 2018
- “I express my great sorrow over the dead and wounded in the Holy Land and the Middle East. Violence never leads to peace. Therefore, I call on all sides involved and the international community to renew efforts so that dialogue, justice and peace may prevail.” @Pontifex 16 May 2018