This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 10 February 2018 to 18 February 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 10 February 2018 – To participants in the General Chapter of the Congregation of the Sacred Stigmata (Stigmatines) (10. February 2018)
- 12 February 2018 – To partecipants in the World Day of Prayer, Reflection and Action Against Human Trafficking
- 12 February 2018 – To the Synod Assembly of the Greek-Melkite Catholic Church
- “In our daily lives we experience the tenderness of God who lovingly saves us from our sins, fears and anxieties.” @Pontifex 15 February 2018
- “The message of Jesus is troubling and disturbs us because it challenges worldly religious power and stirs consciences.” @Pontifex 16 February 2018
- “Only those able to acknowledge their mistakes and ask pardon receive understanding and forgiveness from others.” @Pontifex 17 February 2018
- “I wish you all a fruitful Lenten journey, and I ask you to pray for me and my collaborators as we begin our week of Spiritual Exercises.” @Pontifex 18 February 2018