This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 4 February 2018 to 14 February 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- “Let us welcome victims of human trafficking, and all those fleeing from war and hunger, with a compassionate heart.” @Pontifex 8 February 2018
- “We cannot remain silent before the suffering of millions of people whose dignity has been wounded.” @Pontifex 8 February 2018
- “Christians are called to keep alive the memory of how much God has done through them.” @Pontifex 9 February 2018
- “The Lord is present in our lives, showing us all His love and encouraging us to respond with generosity.” @Pontifex 10 February 2018
- “May the sick always be shown love in their fragility and respected in their inviolable dignity.” @Pontifex 11 February 2018
- “To serve human life is to serve God and life at every stage: from the womb of the mother, to the suffering and sickness of old age.” @Pontifex 11 February 2018
- “I feel deep pain for the many children torn from their families and forced to become child soldiers. This is a tragedy!” @Pontifex 12 February 2018
- “We need the Holy Spirit to transmit the faith. We cannot do it alone.” @Pontifex 13 February 2018
- “When we confess our sins with humility and sincerity, we receive forgiveness and are reunited with God and our brothers and sisters.” @Pontifex 14 February 2018