This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 16 November 2017 to 3 January 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 12 December 2017 – Holy Mass on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 1 January 2018 – Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- 8 December 2017 – Act of Veneration to the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary at the Spanish Steps
- 16 November 2017 – To participants in the International Assembly of the Apostolic Union of the Clergy
- 7 December 2017 – To the Delegations who donated the Crib and the Christmas Tree in St. Peter`s Square
- 9 December 2017 – To the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the 100th Anniversary of the Death of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini
- 17 December 2017 – To volunteers, parents and children of “Santa Marta” Pediatric Dispensary
- “Today we pray for all the children who are not allowed to be born, who cry with hunger, who hold weapons in their hands instead of toys.” @Pontifex 28 December 2017
- “Modesty is a virtue that is essential for anyone who wants to be like Jesus, who is meek and humble of heart.” @Pontifex 29 December 2017
- “During these days let us give space to attitudes and gestures that favour peace.” @Pontifex 30 December 2017
- “The Family is the harmonious union of differences between a man and a woman. When it’s open to life and to others it’s even more authentic.” @Pontifex 31 December 2017
- “Let us nurture the seeds of peace as they grow and let us transform our cities into workshops of peace.” @Pontifex 1 January 2018
- “In the simplicity of the nativity scene we encounter and contemplate the tenderness of God which reveals itself in the Baby Jesus.” @Pontifex 2 January 2018
- “In the name of Jesus, with our witness, we can prove that peace is possible.” @Pontifex 3 January 2018