This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 8 May 2017 to 7 June 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 20 May 2017 – To participants in the Congress organized by the Centesimus Annus – Pro Pontifice Foundation
- 1 June 2017 – To participants in the meeting promoted by the Federation of Catholic Family Associations in Europe (FAFCE)
- “I thank God for parents who strive to live in love and keep moving forward, even if they fall many times along the way.” @Pontifex 1 June 2017
- “Through the darkness of today’s conflicts, every one of us can become a bright candle, a reminder that light will overcome darkness.” @Pontifex 2 June 2017
- “Let us promote with courage all necessary means to protect the lives of our children.” @Pontifex 3 June 2017
- “Let us allow ourselves to be humbly led by the Holy Spirit in order to avoid taking the wrong road and closing our hearts.” @Pontifex 4 June 2017
- “We must never forget that the natural environment is a collective good, the patrimony of all humanity and the responsibility of everyone.” @Pontifex 5 June 2017
- “Let’s always remember that our faith is concrete: the Word became flesh, not an idea!” @Pontifex 6 June 2017
- “The Church needs everyday saints, those of ordinary life carried out with coherence.” @Pontifex 7 June 2017