This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 7 November 2017 to 22 November 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 7 November 2017 – Message to the participants in the European Regional Meeting of the World Medical Association
- 11 November 2017 – Video message of the Holy Father to participants in the 3rd International Symposium on the Apostolic Exhortation “Amoris laetitia”, organized by the National Office for the Pastoral Care of the Family
- 18 November 2017 – Message of the Holy Father to the participants in the 32nd International Conference on the theme: “Addressing Global Health Inequalities” [New Synod Hall, 16–18 November 2017]
- “We need to encounter the poor and learn how to share so that it becomes a way of life.” @Pontifex 17 November 2017
- “Without the support of the prayers of the faithful, the Successor of Peter cannot fulfill his mission in the world. I am counting on you to” @Pontifex 18 November 2017
- “On this day, I invite the entire Church to keep its gaze fixed on those who hold out their hands asking for our solidarity.” @Pontifex 19 November 2017
- “Let us work together to ensure that children continue to smile: their faces serene, filled with joy and hope. #WorldChildrensDay” @Pontifex 20 November 2017
- “May Mary’s pure and simple smile be a source of joy for each one of us as we face life’s difficulties.” @Pontifex 21 November 2017
- “When we encounter others, do we bring them the warmth of charity or do we stay closed up and warm only ourselves before our fireplace?” @Pontifex 22 November 2017