This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 14 September 2017 to 16 November 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 14 September 2017 – To the bishops ordained over the past year
- 23 September 2017 – To the participants in the General Chapter of the Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance
- 4 November 2017 – To the members of the International Federation of Catholic Universities
- 10 November 2017 – To Participants in the International Symposium “Prospects for a World Free of Nuclear Weapons and for Integral Disarmament”
- 11 November 2017 – To the Pacific Islands Forum Leaders
- “May a culture of encounter always be promoted that is able to bring down the walls which still divide the world.” @Pontifex 9 November 2017
- “Science expresses its full dignity when it serves the integral development of the person and the human family.” @Pontifex 10 November 2017
- “Let us remember in our prayers all those who, with dedication and spirit of sacrifice, care for those who are ill.” @Pontifex 11 November 2017
- “We cannot change the world alone, but together we can spread the joy of the Gospel by staying close to those most in need.” @Pontifex 12 November 2017
- “A Christian can never be a pessimist!” @Pontifex 13 November 2017
- “Nothing and nobody can block the light that Christ puts in our hearts and on the face of His friends.” @Pontifex 14 November 2017
- “Faith is a great life companion, allowing us to feel the presence of a Father who never leaves His creatures alone.” @Pontifex 15 November 2017
- “Poverty is not an accident. It has causes that must be recognized and removed for the good of so many of our brothers and sisters.” @Pontifex 16 November 2017