The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 21 June 2013 – To young Lithuanians on the occasion of the country’s sixth National Youth Day celebrated in Kaunas [28–30 June 2013]
- 6 July 2013 – To Seminarians, Novices, and those on a vocational journey on the occasion of the Year of Faith
- 14 July 2013 – To the personnel of the Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo
- “Prayer, humility, and charity toward all are essential in the Christian life: they are the way to holiness.” @pontifex, 16 June 2013
- “God is so merciful toward us. We too should learn to be merciful, especially with those who suffer” @pontifex, 17 June 2013
- “In this Year of Faith, let us remember that faith is not something we possess, but something we share. Every Christian is an apostle.” @pontifex, 18 June 2013
- “Many of you have already arrived in Rio and many more are just arriving. We will see one another there in only three days.” @pontifex, 19 June 2013
- “Dear young friends, I know that many of you are still travelling to Rio. May the Lord accompany you on your way.” @pontifex, 20 June 2013
- “How many wish to be in Rio for WYD but can’t! May they feel at one with us in prayer.” @pontifex, 21 June 2013
Note: Due to problems with using copyrighted material from the Vatican the eBook version of The Weekly Francis has been suspended. For users of the previous ebook volume I have some suggestions for alternatives on how to best read these documents especially on mobile platforms.
(((Note: Due to problems with using copyrighted material from the Vatican the eBook version of The Weekly Francis has been suspended.)))
What can “I” say but hang in there buddy!
I hear ya! Don’t call me your buddy sinner vic! 🙁
Go Figure brothers and sisters in Christ! 🙂
God Bless Peace