This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 10 May – 9 November 2014.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 3 November 2014 – Mass for Cardinals and Bishops who died over the course of the year
- 9 November 2014 – Holy Mass on the Solemnity of All Saints
- 10 May 2014 – To participants of the General Assembly of the Italian Conference of Secular Institutes
- 5 November 2014 – Meeting with participants in the “super rato” course organized by the Tribunal of the Roman Rota
- 6 November 2014 – Meeting with the Bishops of the Episcopal Conference of Malawi on their “ad Limina” visit
- 10 May 2014 – To participants in the meeting sponsored by the Italian Conference of Secular Institutes
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 3 November 2014 – A bishop’s joy
- 4 November 2014 – God’s gift is free
- 6 November 2014 – God always goes the distance
- 7 November 2014 – Christians with two coats of paint
- “Being humble helps us share the burdens of others.” @pontifex, 4 November 2014
- “Indifference towards those in need is not acceptable for a Christian.” @pontifex, 6 November 2014
- “The Church is ever on a journey, seeking new ways to announce the Gospel.” @pontifex, 8 November 2014
- “I ask all people of goodwill to help build a culture of encounter, solidarity and peace. #fotw25” @pontifex, 9 November 2014 Note: #fotw25 is the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.