The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc., which I also cross-post on Jimmy Akin’s blog.
This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week, from 30 September 2022 to 17 January 2023.
- 8 December 2022 – Letter of the Holy Father on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of Saint John Paul II’s Apostolic Journey to Cuba
- 30 September 2022 – To the members of the ‘Fraternidad de Agrupaciones Santo Tomás de Aquino’ (FASTA)
- 31 October 2022 – To participants in the meeting organized by the Coordination of Communication Associations (COPERCOM)
- 19 December 2022 – To Managers and Delegates of the Italian General Confederation of Labor (CGIL)
- “Let us always remember that the way we treat the last and the least of our brothers and sisters speaks of the value we place upon all human life.” @Pontifex, 12 January 2023
- “We need daily #prayer, time dedicated to God, so He can enter into our time. We need frequent moments in which we open our hearts to Him so He can daily pour out his love on us and nourish our faith.” @Pontifex, 13 January 2023
- “Just as the earth bears abundant fruit when it is well cultivated and cared for, so it is with us. When we cultivate our spiritual health, when we have a well cultivated relationship with the Lord, we begin to bear very good fruit.” @Pontifex, 14 January 2023
- “John the Baptist sets his disciples in Jesus’s footsteps. He is not interested in having a following for himself, but he bears witness and then takes a step back, so that many would have the joy of meeting Jesus. #GospelOfTheDay (Jn 1:29–34)” @Pontifex, 15 January 2023
- “Brothers and sisters, let us not forget the battered people of Ukraine who are suffering so much! Let us stay close to them with our thoughts, with our help, and with our prayers.” @Pontifex, 15 January 2023
- “In the love we show in this world, in loving with tenderness, we will discover that every day and every thing bears within it a fragment of the mystery of God.” @Pontifex, 16 January 2023
- “Those who are familiar with God’s Word receive healthy lessons about what is essential. They discover that life is not the time to look at others and protect themselves, but is an opportunity to go out and meet others in the name of the God who is near.” @Pontifex, 17 January 2023