This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 13 November 2017 to 29 November 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 23 November 2017 – Prayer for Peace in South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo
- 29 November 2017 – Apostolic Journey to Myanmar: Holy Mass in the Kyaikkasan Ground (Yangon, 29 November 2017)
- 13 November 2017 – 51st World Day of Peace 2018: migrants and refugees – men and women in search of peace
- 24 November 2017 – To members of the Joint Commission for Theological Dialogue between the Catholic Church and the Assyrian Church of the East
- 28 November 2017 – Apostolic Journey to Myanmar: Meeting with Authorities, the Civil Society and the Diplomatic Corps in the International Convention Centre (Nay Pyi Taw, 28 November 2017)
- 29 November 2017 – Apostolic Journey to Myanmar: Meeting with the Bishops of Myanmar in a hall of St Mary’s Cathedral (Yangon, 29 November 2017)
- 29 November 2017 – Apostolic Journey to Myanmar: Meeting with the Supreme “Sangha” Council of Buddhist Monks in Kaba Aye Centre (Yangon, 29 November 2017)
- “At the end of time, when the Lord comes to meet us, our joy will be immense. We live in anticipation of this encounter!” @Pontifex 23 November 2017
- “As I prepare to visit Myanmar and Bangladesh, I wish to send a message of greeting and friendship to everyone. I can’t wait to meet you!” @Pontifex 25 November 2017
- “Let us look to Jesus today and say to Him in our hearts: ”Remember me, Lord, now that you are in your Kingdom!”” @Pontifex 26 November 2017
- “I want my visit to embrace all the people of Myanmar and to encourage the building of an inclusive society.” @Pontifex 28 November 2017
- “The love of Christ is like a “spiritual GPS” that guides us unerringly towards God and towards the heart of our neighbor.” @Pontifex 29 November 2017