This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 15 February 2017 to 15 March 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 15 February 2017 – To Participants of the III Global Meeting of the Indigenous Peoples’ Forum of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- 17 February 2017 – Visit to the Roma Tre University
- 25 February 2017 – To participants in the course on the marriage process
- 2 March 2017 – Meeting with the parish priests of Rome
- 4 March 2017 – To Participants in the International Conference on Sacred Music
- “Let us strive to fast during Lent with a smile, rather than a long face.” @Pontifex 10 March 2017
- “The road from love to hate is easy. The one from hate to love is more difficult, but brings peace.” @Pontifex 11 March 2017
- “Lent is the favourable season for renewing our encounter with Christ, living in his word, in the sacraments and in our neighbour.” @Pontifex 12 March 2017
- “May the Holy Spirit lead us on a true journey of conversion, so that we can rediscover the gift of God’s word.” @Pontifex 13 March 2017
- “Let us pray for one another so that we may open our doors to the weak and poor.” @Pontifex 14 March 2017
- “The word of God helps us to open our eyes to welcome and love life, especially when it is weak and vulnerable.” @Pontifex 15 March 2017