This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 28 January 2017 to 22 February 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 10 February 2017 – Message of the Holy Father on the occasion of the World Meetings of Popular Movements in Modesto [California, United States of America, 16–19 February 2017]
- 28 January 2017 – To Participants in the Plenary Assembly of the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life
- 16 February 2017 – To a Delegation from the Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- 21 February 2017 – To Participants in the International Forum on “Migration and Peace”
- “I invite you to join in the fight against poverty, both material and spiritual. Together let’s build peace and bridges of friendship.” @Pontifex 16 February 2017
- “A youthful heart does not tolerate injustice and cannot bow to a “throw-away culture” nor give in to the globalization of indifference.” @Pontifex 17 February 2017
- “How often in the Bible the Lord asks us to welcome migrants and foreigners, reminding us that we too are foreigners!” @Pontifex 18 February 2017
- “Let us be moved by the Holy Spirit in order to be courageous in finding new ways to proclaim the Gospel.” @Pontifex 19 February 2017
- “If evil is contagious, so is goodness. Let us be infected by goodness and let us spread goodness!” @Pontifex 20 February 2017
- “God knows better than we do about what we need. We must have faith, because his ways are different from ours.” @Pontifex 21 February 2017
- “Jesus entrusted to Peter the keys to open the entrance to the kingdom of heaven, and not to close it.
” @Pontifex 22 February 2017