This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 29 June 2014 to 12 May 2015.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 29 June 2014 – Solemnity of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul – Holy Mass and imposition of the Pallium on new Metropolitan Archbishops
- 2 May 2015 – Eucharistic Celebration at the Pontifical North American College
- 3 May 2015 – Pastoral Visit to the Roman Parish “Santa Maria Regina Pacis” in Ostia
- 1 May 2015 – Video message of the Holy Father for the inauguration of Expo Milan 2015 (1st May 2015)
- 4 May 2015 – Message to the President of the Pontifical Council for Culture for the solemn celebration of the 750th anniversary of the birth of the supreme poet Dante Alighieri
- 10 May 2015 – Message of the Holy Father to His Holiness Tawadros II, Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of the See of Saint Mark
- 27 April 2015 – To the Bishops of the Episcopal Conference of Benin on their “ad Limina” visit
- 30 April 2015 – To the Community of Christian Life (CVX) – Missionary Students’ League of Italy
- 4 May 2015 – To Dr. Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of Uppsala, of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Sweden
- 4 May 2015 – To the Pontifical Swiss Guard
- “When we cannot earn our own bread, we lose our dignity. This is a tragedy today, especially for the young.” @Pontifex 7 May 2015
- “Let us learn to live with kindness, to love everyone, even when they do not love us.” @Pontifex 9 May 2015
- “Why is it so difficult to tolerate the faults of others? Have we forgotten that Jesus bore our sins?” @Pontifex 12 May 2015