This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 10 September 2020 to 23 September 2020.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 10 September 2020 – To a Delegation of the European project “Snapshots from the borders”
- 18 September 2020 – To the Editorial Board of the Weekly “Tertio” (Belgium)
- 19 September 2020 – To the Members of the “Banco Farmaceutico” Foundation
- 21 September 2020 – To Autistic Children of the Sonnenschein Clinic (Austria)
- “Everyone is important in God’s eyes, everyone can transform a part of the world polluted by human voracity into the good reality willed by the Creator. #SeasonOfCreation” @Pontifex 18 September 2020
- “We are called to be instruments of God our Father, so that our planet might be what He dreamed of when he created it and correspond with his plan for peace, beauty and fullness. #SeasonOfCreation” @Pontifex 19 September 2020
- “Those who reason using human logic, that is, the logic of the merits acquired through one’s own greatness, from being first, find themselves last. Instead, those who humbly entrust themselves to the Father’s mercy, from being last, find themselves first (see Mt 20:1–16)” @Pontifex 20 September 2020
- “We need to pursue a genuine fraternity based on our common origin from God. The desire for #peace lies deep within the human heart, and we should not resign ourselves to seeking anything less than this.” @Pontifex 21 September 2020
- “The journey of reconciliation calls for patience and trust. #Peace will not be obtained unless it is hoped for.” @Pontifex 21 September 2020
- “Life is grounded in three fundamental and closely connected relationships: the Relationship with God, with our neighbour and with the earth. #SeasonOfCreation” @Pontifex 22 September 2020
- “#Solidarity needs subsidiarity. There is no true solidarity without social participation, without the contribution of families, associations, cooperatives, small businesses, and other expressions of society. #GeneralAudience” @Pontifex 23 September 2020