This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 15 July 2018 to 8 August 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 15 July 2018 – Message of the Holy Father on the occasion of the triennial Youth Assembly organized by the Antilles Episcopal Conference (AECYA) [Martinique, 10–23 July 2018],
- “Every Church member has a responsibility to become holy, by taking care of others.” @Pontifex 1 August 2018
- “Charity is the most effective form of witness, because in it people see the love of God.” @Pontifex 2 August 2018
- “More than anything else, the life of a Christian is a grateful response to a generous Father.” @Pontifex 3 August 2018
- “Support your priests with friendship and affection.” @Pontifex 4 August 2018
- “The Eucharist is our “reservation” for Heaven: Jesus leads us on our journey towards eternal life.” @Pontifex 5 August 2018
- “The disciples’ experience on Mount Tabor is an invitation to us to abandon worldly things and to contemplate Jesus.” @Pontifex 6 August 2018
- “Jesus reveals the love-filled face of God.” @Pontifex 7 August 2018
- “Evil tries to convince us that death is the end of everything. But the Risen Christ reveals a new dimension of eternal life!” @Pontifex 8 August 2018