This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 4 January 2018 to 10 January 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 8 January 2018 – To the Diplomatic Corps accredited to the Holy See for the traditional exchange of New Year Greetings
- “God became a child to be closer to the men and women of every time, and to show us His infinite tenderness.” @Pontifex 4 January 2018
- “God walks along the dusty paths of our lives and responds to our longing for love and happiness by calling us to joy.” @Pontifex 5 January 2018
- “Like the Magi, believers are led by faith to seek God in the most hidden places, knowing that the Lord waits for them there.” @Pontifex 6 January 2018
- “Baptism is also called ‘illumination’, because faith illuminates the heart and allows us to see things in a different light.” @Pontifex 7 January 2018
- “Let us share the joy of our Christian brothers and sisters of the East who are celebrating Christmas today.” @Pontifex 7 January 2018
- “Joy, prayer and gratitude are three ways that help us live authentically.” @Pontifex 8 January 2018
- “A joyful soul is like healthy soil in which life can thrive and produce good fruit.” @Pontifex 9 January 2018
- “The more we are rooted in Christ, the more we rediscover interior peace, even in the midst of daily challenges.” @Pontifex 10 January 2018