Oddly I wish the Church had more liturgical seasons.
The reason is that I want the Benedictines of Mary Queen of Apostles to keep releasing albums. Thankfully they haven’t yet run out of liturgical seasons to tie releases to and I am very pleased to see their new release today Easter at Ephesus.
These pitch perfect recordings get the most play out of my sacred music collection more than anything else. I can almost put their CD’s on repeat for the extent of the related liturgical season.
Not that we need any encouragement for wishing Lent to be over, but this makes me yearn even more for Easter.
- Anonymous: This Is The Day
- Aichinger: Regina Caeli (Aichinger)
- Köln Jesuit: The Clouds Of Night
- Wipo: Victimae Paschali
- Traditional: Alle Psallite Cum Luya
- Anonymous: Christ the Lord Hath Risen
- Ravanello: Haec Dies (4 Part)
- Ravanello: Pascha Nostrum
- Anonymous: Jesus Christ Is Ris’n Today
- Kichengesäng: Regina Caeli Jubila
- Palestrina: Alleluia Ye Sons
- Palestrina: Sicut Cervus
- Tisserand: O Sons And Daughters
- Benedictines Of Mary, Queen Of: Regina Caeli (Original)
- Saint Venance de Fortunat: Salve Festa Dies
- Gallus: Haec Dies (8 Part)
- Anonymous: Exultemus Et Laetemur
- Benedictines Of Mary, Queen Of: Her Triumph
- Carturan: Ascendit Deus 1:30
- Anonymous: Sing We Triumphant Hymns of Praise
- Lassus: Oculus Non Vidit
- De Corbeil: Concordi Laetitia
- Benedictines Of Mary, Queen Of: Queen Of Priests
- Herman: Veni Sancte Spiritus
- Ravanello: Confirma Hoc Deus
- Ravanello: Veni Creator
- Lambilotte: Come Holy Ghost