Note: There is still a large backlog of material not yet translated into English. After auditing material released during the last year I found several items that I had missed or had been published later.
This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 21 March 2014 – 6 January 2015.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 1 January 2015 – Holy Mass on the Solemnity of Mary, Most Holy Mother of God
- 6 January 2015 – Solemnity of the Epiphany of the Lord
- 4 July 2014 – Message signed by the Secretary of State to the President of the Conference on anti-personnel landmines [Maputo, Mozambique, 23–27 June 2014]
- 26 August 2014 – Message of the Holy Father to the International Peace Meeting organized by the Community of Sant’Egidio [Antwerp, 7–9 September 2014]
- 29 November 2014 – Video-Message of the Holy Father on the occasion of the Vigil of Prayer at Saint Mary Major
- 5 Decemeber 2014 – Message of the Holy Father to the Second International Conference of the Santa Marta Group [London, 5–6 December 2014]
- 11 December 2014 – Message of the Holy Father to the Participants in the Fourth European Conference of Youth Pastoral Care [Rome, 11–13 December 2014]
- 21 March 2014 – Prayer Vigil for the 19th “Memorial and Commitment Day”
- 31 May 2014 – Address of the Holy Father to children taking part in the Meeting sponsored by the Pontifical Council for the Culture
- 28 July 2014 – Private visit of the Holy Father to Caserta for a meeting with the evangelical pastor Giovanni Traettino
- 18 August 2014 – Meeting with religious leaders at the old Curia Palace of the Archdiocese of Seoul
- 19 September 2014 – To participants in the Meeting sponsored by the Pontifical Council for Promoting New Evangelization
- 20 September 2014 – To the Bishops taking part in the Seminar organized by the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
- 20 October 2014 – Ordinary Public Consistory
- “Today people are suffering from poverty, but also from lack of love.” @pontifex, 30 December 2014
- “Lord, thank you!” @pontifex, 31 December 2014
- “How many innocent people and children suffer in the world! Lord, grant us your peace!” @pontifex, 1 January 2015
- “Christianity spreads through the joy of disciples who know that they are loved and saved.” @pontifex, 3 January 2015
- “Lord, help us to recognize you in the sick, poor and suffering.” @pontifex, 5 January 2015
- “Jesus came to save us: let us not reject this marvellous gift!” @pontifex, 6 January 2015