The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- “At times we are slaves of sin. Lord, come to free us!” @pontifex, 23 December 2014
- “May we try to listen and be silent in order to make space for the beauty of God.” @pontifex, 24 December 2014
- “With Jesus there is true joy.” @pontifex, 25 December 2014
- “Let us pray today for all those who are persecuted for their Christian faith.” @pontifex, 26 December 2014
- “The Christian family is missionary: it announces the love of God to the world.” @pontifex, 28 December 2014