This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 16 March to 22 March 2014.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 17 March 2014 – Mercy and judgement
- 18 March 2014 – Christians without masks
- 20 March 2014 – The nameless man
- 21 March 2014 – The imprisoned word
- “Thank you for all your warm wishes on my anniversary. Please continue praying for me.” @pontifex, 17 March 2013
- “Christian love is loving without counting the cost. This is the lesson of the Good Samaritan; this is the lesson of Jesus.” @pontifex, 18 March 2013
- “I greet the World School Network for Encounter.Today we plant the first virtual olive tree for peace. @infoscholas” @pontifex, 19 March 2013
- “May we learn to say “thank you” to God and to one another. We teach children to do it, and then we forget to do it ourselves!” @pontifex, 20 March 2013
- “Sickness and death are not taboo subjects. They are realities that we must face in Jesus’ presence.” @pontifex, 21 March 2013
- “Jesus is our hope. Nothing – not even evil or death – is able to separate us from the saving power of his love.” @pontifex, 22 March 2013