Julie at Happy Catholic passed on this latest meme to me which is surprisingly difficult to answer and limiting your choices to just three. Plus there is the fear of what a psychologist might make of the choices.
Name up to three characters . . .
1) . . . you wish were real so you could meet them.
1. Paul Atreides (Dune Series)
2. Rincewind (Discworld series)
3. Ender (Orson Scott Cards’s series)
2) . . . you would like to be.
1. Drizzt Do’Urden (Iceland Dale Trilogy and other novels)
2. Able of the High Heart (Gene Wolfe’s Wizard Knight series)
3. Fr. Elijah (Michael D. O’Brien’s Children of the Last Days novels)
3) . . . who scare you.
1. The Psychohistorians in Asimov’s Foundation series (what can be scarier then hidden bureaucrats who think they know what is best for you)
2. The Elder Things in H.P. Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness (or pretty much anything by Lovecraft).
3. The Fithp in Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle’s Footfall.