At the recent Clinton Library opening Sen. Clinton said:
The building is like my husband: It’s open, it’s expansive, it’s welcoming, it’s filled with light.
Dawn Eden is sponsoring a contest to come up with some other endings to The building is like my husband: ___________________________.
- Since it also did not have sex with that women.
- In that it has many interacting exhibits and BIll the exhibitionist allowed many women to interact.
- Since in a library you can’t judge a book by their cover and with my husband – cover ups to keep judges from getting him booked.
- At 20,000 square feet it closely matches his ego.
- The exhibit within are just as accurate and truthful as anything he has said.
The building is like my husband:
The library also includes a collection of Clinton’s favorite books which includes Thomas a Kempis’ – The Imitations of Christ. Funny by his administration I would have thought it would be the "Elimination of Christ." This collection of books seems to be missing such books as the Kama Sutra and issues of Playboy.