- Your dream is to one day compete on the Catholic Answers quarterly game
show "So you want to be an apologist" so that you can receive that
$100 gift certificate.
- You have a picture of your favorite apologist in your wallet.
- Yours cats are named after Church Fathers.
- You sold everything, bought a van and go from town to town following Fr.
Benedict Groeschel’s speaking engagements.
- You have lost sleep trying to determine if Just War theory includes allowing
- You bought a satellite dish just to receive EWTN.
- Your mail man got a hernia carrying Crisis, Envoy, This Rock, Lay Witness,
Our Sunday Visitor, First Things, Catholic Dossier, Catholic World Report,
Homiletic and Pastoral Review, Gilbert!, L’Osservatore Romano, National Catholic
Register, Magnificat, and Touchstone to your door each month.
- Not only do you have a card in your wallet for emergencies that says "I
am a Catholic, contact a priest", the same wording is also tattooed on