This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 8 June 2019 to 16 June 2021.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 8 June 2019 – Vigil of Pentecost
- 12 December 2019 – Holy Mass on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 15 December 2019 – Holy Mass for the Filippino Community
- 13 June 2021 – Fifth World Day of the Poor, 2021: “The poor you will always have with you” (Mk 14:7)
- “Perseverance is the gift of God by which all His other gifts are maintained. Let us pray that, as individuals and as Church, we might persevere in doing good, and not to lose sight of what counts.” @Pontifex 10 June 2021
- “I invite each one of you to look with confidence to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to repeat often, especially during this month of June: Jesus, meek and humble of heart, transform our hearts and teach us to love God and our neighbor with generosity.” @Pontifex 11 June 2021
- “Children are the future of the human family: all of us are expected to promote their growth, health and tranquility. #NoChildLabourDay” @Pontifex 12 June 2021
- “Mary’s heart is like a pearl of incomparable splendour, formed and smoothed by patient acceptance of God’s will through the mysteries of Jesus meditated in prayer. #ImmaculateHeartofMary” @Pontifex 12 June 2021
- “The seed of our good works can seem like a small thing, yet all that is good pertains to God, and thus it humbly, slowly bears fruit. Good always grows in a humble, hidden, often invisible way. #GospelOfTheDay” @Pontifex 13 June 2021
- “I am particularly close to the people of Tigray, Ethiopia, affected by a serious humanitarian crisis. Let us #PrayTogether so that the violence ceases, food and health assistance is guaranteed to all, and social harmony is restored as soon as possible.” @Pontifex 13 June 2021
- “Today is World Blood Donor Day. I sincerely thank the volunteers and I encourage them to continue their work, bearing witness to the values of generosity and gratuitousness.” @Pontifex 14 June 2021
- “How evangelical it would be if we could say with all truth: we too are poor, because only in this way will we truly be able to recognize them, to make them part of our lives and an instrument of our salvation. Message” @Pontifex 14 June 2021
- “Where there is no honour for the #eldery, there is no future for the young. #WEAAD” @Pontifex 15 June 2021
- “Our prayers are fulfilled and completed when we intercede for others and take care of their concerns and needs. #Prayer does not separate us or isolate us from anyone, as it is love for all. #GeneralAudience” @Pontifex 16 June 2021