This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 17 June 2018 to 28 June 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 21 June 2018 – Ecumenical Pilgrimage to Geneva: Holy Mass in the Palexpo
- 28 June 2018 – Ordinary Public Consistory for the creation of new Cardinals
- “Dear young people, help us adults whose hearts are often hardened. Help us to choose the path of dialogue and harmony.” @Pontifex 21 June 2018
- “Praying together, walking together, working together: this is the way that leads to Christian unity. #WCC70” @Pontifex 21 June 2018
- “Love for others needs to become the constant factor of our lives.” @Pontifex 22 June 2018
- “Let us ask our Lord to help us understand that love is service, love means taking care of others.” @Pontifex 23 June 2018
- “Like St John the Baptist, Christians have to humble themselves so that the Lord can grow in their hearts.” @Pontifex 24 June 2018
- “Faith in Jesus Christ frees us from sin, sadness, emptiness, isolation. It is the source of a joy that no one can ever take away.” @Pontifex 25 June 2018
- “We are called to assist the elderly, the sick and the unborn: life must always be protected and loved, from conception to its natural conclusion.” @Pontifex 27 June 2018
- “Let us pray for the new Cardinals: may they assist me in my ministry as Bishop of Rome, for the good of all God’s people.” @Pontifex 28 June 2018