This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 10 June 2018 to 20 June 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 14 June 2018 – Message of the Holy Father for the “Second Holy See – Mexico Conference on International Migration”
- 19 June 2018 – Message of the Holy Father to the participants in the “Meal of Encounter” in the “Saint John Paul II” Caritas soup kitchen in Via Marsala, Rome
- “No one is so poor they cannot give what they have, but first and foremost, who they are.” @Pontifex 14 June 2018
- “I send my cordial greetings to all those following the World Soccer Championships that begin today in Russia. I hope this sports event may be a positive opportunity for encounter and fellowship.” @Pontifex 14 June 2018
- “Love is always at the service of others. Because love is seen in actions, not words.” @Pontifex 15 June 2018
- “Invite the Holy Spirit to be part of your activities. Call upon Him before you even start: “Come, Holy Spirit!”.” @Pontifex 16 June 2018
- “Let us share the journey of refugees and migrants with concrete gestures of solidarity. #sharejourney” journey.caritas.org @Pontifex 17 June 2018
- “Let us try to express the joy of God’s Kingdom in every way possible!” @Pontifex 18 June 2018
- “Choosing to follow Christ helps build a more just, more friendly, more humane society, that is closer to the heart of God.” @Pontifex 19 June 2018
- “We encounter Jesus in those who are poor, rejected, or refugees. Do not let fear get in the way of welcoming our neighbour in need. #WithRefugees @M_RSection” @Pontifex 20 June 2018
- “A person’s dignity does not depend on them being a citizen, a migrant, or a refugee. Saving the life of someone fleeing war and poverty is an act of humanity. #WithRefugees @M_RSection” @Pontifex 20 June 2018