This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 15 October 2018 to 12 November 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 4 November 2018 – Message of the Holy Father Francis to the archbishop of Poznań for the 100th anniversary of Polish independence
- 15 October 2018 – To Pilgrims from El Salvador
- 9 November 2018 – To a group of students from the School of Journalism in Germany
- 9 November 2018 – Greeting to His Holiness Mar Gewargis III, Catholicos Patriarch of the Assyrian Church of the East
- 10 November 2018 – To members of the Alunni del Cielo (“Students of Heaven”) Association
- 10 November 2018 – To Participants in the Plenary Assembly of the Pontifical Committee for International Eucharistic Congresses
- 12 November 2018 – To Participants in the Plenary Session of the Pontical Academy of Sciences
- “Where there is sin there is also the merciful Lord God who forgives if you go to Him. #SantaMarta” @Pontifex 9 November 2018
- “The scientific community today is called to establish a leadership that offers solutions for the sustainable and integral development of all peoples, which is indispensable for building peace. #WorldScienceDay” @Pontifex 10 November 2018
- “ Sunday is a holy day for us, sanctified by the celebration of the Eucharist, which is the living presence of the Lord among us and for us. #sundaymass” @Pontifex 11 November 2018
- “Let us pray today for bishops so that they may always be what Saint Paul calls them to be: humble, gentle, servants. #SantaMarta” @Pontifex 12 November 2018
- “The first step to knowing Jesus Christ is to recognize our own poverty and our need to be saved.” @Pontifex 13 November 2018
- “Jesus is not pleased with a “percentage of love”: we cannot love him at twenty, fifty or sixty percent. It’s all or nothing.” @Pontifex 14 November 2018
- ““The Kingdom of God is in your midst.” It is not spectacular. It grows in silence, in hiding, through witness, prayer, and the attraction of the Spirit. #SantaMarta” @Pontifex 15 November 2018