This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 23 June 2015 to 30 June 2015.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 29 June 2015 – Holy Mass and blessing of the Pallium for the new Metropolitan Archbishops on the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul, Apostles
- 23 June 2015 – Message of the Holy Father on the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of the Joint Working Group between the Catholic Church and the World Council of Churches
- 25 June 2015 – To members of the of B’nai B’rith International delegation
- 27 June 2015 – To the Ecumenical Delegation of the Patriarchate of Constantinople
- 30 June 2015 – To Members of the International Council of Christians and Jews
- “In Confession, Jesus welcomes us with all our sinfulness, to give us a new heart, capable of loving as he loves.” @Pontifex 25 June 2015
- “The Church is a mother with an open heart, ready to help all people, especially those who try the hardest” @Pontifex 27 June 2015
- “How wonderful it is to proclaim to everyone the love of God which saves us and gives meaning to our lives!” @Pontifex 30 June 2015