This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 11 July 2018 to 31 July 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 11 July 2018 – Message of the Holy Father to participants in the 3rd International Conference of “Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church” [Sarajevo, 26–29 July 2018]
- 29 July 2018 – Message of the Holy Father to Mr. Mauricio López Oropeza, President of the World Christian Life Community [Buenos Aires, 22–31 July 2018]
- “God wants us to call Him Father, with the trust of children who abandon themselves in the arms of the One who gave them life.” @Pontifex 22 July 2018
- “Prayer is never in vain: it always brings forth something new that, sooner or later, bears fruit.” @Pontifex 24 July 2018
- “Grandparents are a treasure in the family. Please, take care of your grandparents: love them and let them talk to your children!” @Pontifex 26 July 2018
- “Holiness is not only about the spirit: it is also the feet that take us to our brothers and sisters, and the hands that allow us to help them.” @Pontifex 29 July 2018
- “Hear the cry of our many brothers and sisters who are criminally trafficked and exploited. They are not merchandise. They are human beings, and they must be treated as such. #EndHumanTrafficking @M_RSection” @Pontifex 30 July 2018
- “Before helping others, we need to have a personal encounter with God: we need time to pray and to listen to His Word.” @Pontifex 31 July 2018