This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 19 April 2018 to 9 May 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 7 May 2018 – Video Message of the Holy Father Francis to the participants in the international forum on modern slavery [Buenos Aires, 5–8 May 2018]
- 19 April 2018 – To the Friars of the Benedictine Confederation
- 27 April 2018 – To Participants at the General Chapter of the Brothers of the Christian Instruction of Saint Gabriel and the members of the Montfort Family
- 30 April 2018 – To Members of the Association “Una vita rara”
- “In the Cross, Jesus showed us the greatness of His love and the power of His mercy.” @Pontifex 3 May 2018
- “Joyfully performing works of charity for those who are suffering in mind and body, is the most authentic way to live the Gospel” @Pontifex 4 May 2018
- “Every insult, injury or act of violence inflicted upon our neighbour, offends God our Father and Creator.” @Pontifex 5 May 2018
- “How wonderful to be “envoys of hope”, simple and joyful messengers of the Easter acclamation.” @Pontifex 6 May 2018
- “Convert our hearts, Lord, so that love may spread here on earth.” @Pontifex 7 May 2018
- “Our Lady Queen of the Rosary, pray that Jesus may have mercy on us sinners.” @Pontifex 8 May 2018
- “We are Christians to the extent that we allow Jesus Christ to live in us.” @Pontifex 9 May 2018