This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from from 17 September 2015 to 13 October 2015.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 1 October 2015 – Nostalgia for God (1st October 2015)
- 2 October 2015 – The angel and the child
- 6 October 2015 – Mercy first and foremost
- 17 September 2015 – Audience to young consecrated persons
- 18 September 2015 – To participants in the Symposium organized by the Vatican Observatory
- 5 October 2015 – Introductory remarks by the Holy Father at the First General Congregation of the 14th Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops
- “Dear young friends, ask the Lord for a free heart so as not to be ensnared by the false pleasures of the world.” @Pontifex 8 October 2015
- “Work is important, but so too is rest. Shouldn’t we learn to respect times of rest, especially Sundays?” @Pontifex 10 October 2015
- “Let us learn solidarity. Without solidarity, our faith is dead.” @Pontifex 13 October 2015