The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 28 September 2013 – Chirograph by which a Council of Cardinals is established to assist the Holy Father in the governance of the universal Church and to study possible revisions of the Apostolic Constitution “Pastor Bonus” on the Roman Curia
- 13 September 2013 – To the participants in the pilgrimage of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 30 September 2013 – Peace and joy, not perfect organization, signs of God’s presence in Church
- 1 October 2013 – Pope concelebrates Mass with Council of Cardinals
- 3 October 2013 – Thursday – Thursday Mass in Santa Marta
- “Where we find hate and darkness, may we bring love and hope, in order to give a more human face to society.” @pontifex, 30 September 2013
- “Do we truly pray? Without an abiding relationship with God, it is difficult to live an authentic and consistent Christian life.” @pontifex, 1 October 2013
- “Dear young people, you have many plans and dreams for the future. But, is Christ at the center of each of your plans and dreams?” @pontifex, 5 October 2013
Note: Due to problems with using copyrighted material from the Vatican the eBook version of The Weekly Francis has been suspended. For users of the previous ebook volume I have some suggestions for alternatives on how to best read these documents especially on mobile platforms.