Catholic Fire memed me with the Triplett Meme.
What were three of the dumbest things you have done in your life?
This category is way too small and trying to pick just three out of thousands of options is difficult.
1. Get a vasectomy.
2. Try to make my own fireworks with a bottle and household chemicals.
3. Vote for Jimmy Carter.
At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
1. Jesus, at the Last Supper
2. G.K. Chesterton.
3. St. Teresa of Avila – though I guess the food would have to be grilled since we would have to share dinner via the grille since she was in a convent.
4. St. Terese’s father – I pray for him and his wife to be declared saints. Though since this is a meal we could discuss the dessert fathers instead of the desert fathers.
5. St. Thomas Aquinas. I considered St. Francis, but I figured Thomas would have much more food available.
If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
Well anything worth wishing for should have a supernatural component, that is prayer for it to happen.
1. That they may be one (and no this isn’t a Highlander reference)
2. That people realize that an "unwanted" child is wanted by someone and always wanted by God.
3. A Supreme Court that actually follows the Constitution.
Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid:
1. A Carmelite monastery.
2. A football team that can make it through the playoffs.
1. The liturgy at St. Catherine’s.
2. Any abortuary.
Name one thing that has changed your life.