Dawn Eden reports on the crack team, I mean team on crack, working to defraud voters registration forms with names like Mary Poppins. She lists some reasons why Mary Poppins would support John Kerry. Here are a few of my own.
- Because a nanny would support a nanny state
- She said "Sacked! Certainly not! I am never sacked" and Kerry said "I don’t fall down," the SOB knocked me over."
- The character Mr. Banks said "Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with facts"
- She also said "I’m sure I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about." just like Kerry supporter Don Imus said "I don’t know what he’s talking about.” after interviewing Kerry about Iraq.
- The movie starred Dick Van Dyke and Kerry called Cheney’s daughter a …. during the debates.
- John Kerry would raise the minimum wage for chimney sweeps
- Because one day everyone will carry an umbrella to protect themselves from global warming.
Also, her willingness to serve a medicine that looks and tastes different each time you pour it clearly points to her support for importing drugs from Canada without any bothersome quality-control testing first.
And, working for a banker while using her influence on the kids to undermine the banking industry is a nice parallel to lawyers Edwards & Kerry speaking in support of caps on lawsuits (haven’t heard much about it, but I know Kerry said it in the 2nd debate.)