Isaac Asimov’s in his Robot novels developed laws that governed the possible actions of the Robots with positronic brains.
The Three Laws of Robotics are:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
In his novels apparent contradictory actions of robots occurred even though they were following the three laws. I have noticed though that there is a similar set of laws governing Democrats running for national office. These laws appear to perfectly describe the behavior of these candidates and can be used in all cases to determine their actions in relation to abortion.
The Three Laws of Robotic Democrats
1. A Democrat may not injure a woman’s right to abortion, or, through inaction, allow a woman’s right to abortion to be overturned.
2. A Democrat must obey the orders given it by focus groups except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A Democrat must protect its own political existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Asimov used the three laws in his stories and the mystery would be how a Robot might have committed a murder even though bound by the three laws. The Three Laws of Robotic Democrats seem to be tighter and with better enforcement of possible contradictions. If you are a Pro-Life Democrat then you are barred from support in seeking national office and will not be allowed to speak at a convention, even if the topic is not about abortion. The Democrats running for President can probably only agree on two things. 1) That they should be President, and 2) Abortion no matter what.
In some ways you can admire their tight control of the pro-death party line and I wish that the Republican had such control over their members in regard to being pro-life. Pro abortion Republicans are not only allowed to speak at the conventions but are in prominent positions in the President’s cabinet.