This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 27 October 2018 to 8 November 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 3 November 2018 – Holy Mass for the repose of the souls of the Cardinals and Bishops who died over the course of the year
- 7 November 2018 – Message of the Holy Father to the participants in the International Conference “The management of a common asset: access to drinkable water for all” [Pontifical Urban University, 8 November 2018]
- 27 October 2018 – Closing of the 15th Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops on “Young People, the Faith and Vocational Discernment” (27 ottobre 2018)
- 29 October 2018 – To Participants at the General Chapter of the Congregation of the Missionaries of St. Charles (Scalabrinians)
- 5 November 2018 – To a Delegation of the World Congress of Mountain Jews
- “Jesus made it so death does not have the last word: those who believe in Him will be transfigured by the Father’s merciful love for an eternal and blessed life.” @Pontifex 2 November 2018
- “God is faithful and our hope in Him is like a fixed anchor in heaven.” @Pontifex 3 November 2018
- “Sunday Mass is at the heart of the Church’s life. There we encounter the Risen Lord, we listen to His Word, we are nourished at His table, and thus we become Church. #sundaymass” @Pontifex 4 November 2018
- “Jesus loved us freely. Christian life is imitating Jesus’ free love. #SantaMarta” @Pontifex 5 November 2018
- “Let us commit ourselves with prayer and action to distance our hearts, our words and our deeds from all violence in order to take care of our common home.” @Pontifex 6 November 2018
- “Jesus invites us to celebrate with Him, to be close to Him, to change our lives. #SantaMarta” @Pontifex 6 November 2018
- “Video” @Pontifex 6 November 2018
- “Praying means knocking at the door of a friend. God is our friend.” @Pontifex 7 November 2018
- “May the Lord help us understand the logic of the Gospel, that of mercy with bearing witness. #SantaMarta” @Pontifex 8 November 2018