This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 24 June 2018 to 5 July 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 29 June 2018 – Holy Mass and blessing of the Pallium for the new Metropolitan Archbishops on the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul
- “Torture is a mortal sin! Christian communities must commit themselves to helping victims of torture.” @Pontifex 26 June 2018
- “We are called to assist the elderly, the sick and the unborn: life must always be protected and loved, from conception to its natural conclusion.” @Pontifex 27 June 2018
- “Let us pray for the new Cardinals: may they assist me in my ministry as Bishop of Rome, for the good of all God’s people.” @Pontifex 28 June 2018
- “Every kind of material or spiritual poverty, every form of discrimination against our brothers and sisters, comes from turning our backs on God and His love.” @Pontifex 29 June 2018
- “When we are firmly united to the God who loves and sustains us, we are able to withstand all life’s difficulties and challenges.” @Pontifex 30 June 2018
- “I ask all of you to join me in prayer as I travel to Bari on Saturday on a pilgrimage to pray for peace in the long-suffering Middle East.” @Pontifex 1 July 2018
- “We receive God’s graces to share them with others.” @Pontifex 3 July 2018
- “Do we know how to silence our hearts and listen to the voice of God?” @Pontifex 5 July 2018