This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 3 October 2017 to 21 March 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 3 October 2017 – Message from the Cardinal Secretary of State, on behalf of the Holy Father, to the participants in the 24th World Congress of the Apostleship of the Sea [Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 1–7 October 2017]
- 12 October 2017 – Video Message of the Holy Father for the Feast of Our Lady of Aparecida in the Marian Year of the Jubilee of 300 Years from the discovery of the image of the Virgin Mary Aparecida
- “In order to prepare a truly human future, it is not enough to reject evil. We must build the common good together.” @Pontifex 15 March 2018
- “Lent is the road that leads from slavery to freedom, from suffering to joy, from death to life.” @Pontifex 16 March 2018
- “Jesus made Himself like the grain of wheat that falls to the ground and dies to give life. Our hope springs from that love-filled life.” @Pontifex 17 March 2018
- “As we listen to the aspirations of young people, may we catch a glimpse of the world that lies ahead, and of the roads the Church is called to travel. #Synod2018” @Pontifex 18 March 2018
- “Dear fathers, happy Feast of St. Joseph! Follow his example when caring for your children as they grow up in wisdom and grace.” @Pontifex 19 March 2018
- “Nobody can be discarded, because we are all vulnerable. Each one of us is a treasure whom God allows to grow in his or her own way. #Downsyndrome, #WDSD18” @Pontifex 21 March 2018