This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 11 February 2018 to 28 February 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 11 February 2018 – 33rd World Youth Day, 2018: “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favour with God” (Lk 1:30)
- 12 February 2018 – Apostolic Letter issued ‘Motu Proprio’ Learn to take your leave governing the resignation, for reasons of age, of holders of certain offices subject to Papal appointment, 12 February 2018
- 16 February 2018 – To the Community of the Pontifical Maronite College in Rome
- 17 February 2018 – To the Community of the Pontifical Regional Seminary of Sardinia
- “Our Heavenly Father always listens to His children when they cry out to Him in their pain. Today let us offer the Lord a Day of prayer and fasting for peace.” @Pontifex 23 February 2018
- “We offer a gift pleasing to Jesus when we spend time with a person who has difficulties or we help someone for the sake of helping.” @Pontifex 24 February 2018
- “Let us invoke the gift of peace for the whole world, especially for those people who are suffering most because of ongoing conflicts.” @Pontifex 25 February 2018
- “If we want a future of prosperity for all, we need to keep our compass pointing toward “true North”, in the direction of authentic values.” @Pontifex 26 February 2018
- “We are all called to live the joy that comes from the encounter with Jesus, to overcome our selfishness, and to move beyond our comfort zone.” @Pontifex 27 February 2018
- “We can support one another, and face every kind of challenge with courage and hope, when we draw our strength from Jesus.” @Pontifex 28 February 2018