This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 4 April 2017 to 10 May 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 4 April 2017 – In the sign of the Cross
- 6 April 2017 – As a grain of sand
- 24 April 2017 – Faith is concrete
- 22 April 2017 – Liturgy of the Word with the Community of Sant’Egidio in memory of the martyrs of the 20th and 21st century
- 10 May 2017 – Message of the Holy Father to His Holiness Tawadros II Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of the See of Saint Mark
- “Let us allow ourselves to be surprised by the newness that Christ alone can give. May his tenderness and love guide our steps.” @Pontifex 4 May 2017
- “In every age, the Risen Christ tirelessly seeks us, his brothers and sisters, wandering in the deserts of this world.” @Pontifex 5 May 2017
- “Rejoice! Hidden within your life is a seed of resurrection, an offer of life ready to be awakened!” @Pontifex 6 May 2017
- “Let us be challenged by the words and actions of Jesus, and welcome his call to a life that is fully human, happy to spend itself in love.” @Pontifex 7 May 2017
- “May Jesus, who vanquished the darkness of sin and death, grant peace to our days.” @Pontifex 8 May 2017
- “Everyone has something to give to society; no one is excluded from contributing to the good of all.” @Pontifex 9 May 2017
- “God is greater than nothingness, and a lit candle is enough to overcome the darkest of nights.” @Pontifex 10 May 2017