This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 11 June 2015 to 28 July 2015.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 27 June 2015 – Message of the Holy Father on the occasion of the Funeral for His Beatitude Nersès Bédros XIX Tarmouni, Patriarch of Cilicia for Armenians
- 17 July 2015 – Message to the President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace on the occasion of the Meeting “A day of reflection – United with God, we hear a cry” [Rome, 17–19 July 2015]
- 11 June 2015 – To the Bishops of the Episcopal Conference of Latvia and Estonia on their “ad Limina” visit
- 8 July 2015 – Apostolic Journey – Bolivia: Remarks in memory of Fr Luis Espinal (La Paz, 8 July 2015)
- 10 July 2015 – Apostolic Journey – Bolivia: Remarks by the Holy Father on the occasion of the presentation of two decorative honours to Our Lady of Copacabana, Patroness of Bolivia (Santa Cruz de la Sierra, 10 July 2015)
- 12 July 2015 – Apostolic Journey of Pope Francis to Ecuador, Bolivia and Paraguay: In-Flight Press Conference of His Holiness Pope Francis from Paraguay to Rome (Papal Flight, 13 July 2015)
- 21 July 2015 – Address of the Holy Father at the Workshop “Modern Slavery and Climate Change: the Commitment of the Cities”
- “Now is the time for a change in mindset and to stop pretending that our actions do not affect those who suffer from hunger.” @Pontifex 15 July 2015
- “When everything falls apart, only one thing sustains our hope: God loves us, he loves everyone!” @Pontifex 17 July 2015
- “The Church is called to be ever more attentive and caring toward the weak.” @Pontifex 21 July 2015
- “The one who helps the sick and needy touches the flesh of Christ, alive and present in our midst.” @Pontifex 23 July 2015
- “Christian witness is concrete: words without actions are empty.” @Pontifex 25 July 2015
- “Dear young friends, do not be afraid of marriage: Christ accompanies with his grace all spouses who remain united to him.” @Pontifex 28 July 2015