The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 6 November 2014 – Letter of the Holy Father to the Prime Minister of Australia on the occasion of the G20 Summit [Brisbane, 15–16 November 2014]
- 7 November 2014 – To participants in the Ecumenical Convention of Bishop-Friends of the Focolare Movement
- 8 November 2014 – To participants in the General Chapter of the Congregation of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians
- 17 November 2014 – To the Bishops of the Episcopal Conference of Zambia on their “ad Limina” visit
- 22 November 2014 – Address of the Holy Father to Participants of the Third World Congress of Ecclesial Movements and New Communities
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 6 November 2014 – God always goes the distance
- 7 November 2014 – Two Coats of paint
- 10 November 2014 – Sinful Christians
- 11 November 2014 – Don’t be lazy
- 17 November 2014 – From Jericho to Rome
- 18 November 2014 – Am I alive on the inside?
- 19 November 2014 – Fear of surprises
- 20 November 2014 – Jesus weeps
- “Work is so important for human dignity, for building up a family, for peace!” @pontifex, 11 November 2014
- “War destroys, kills, impoverishes. Lord, give us your peace!” @pontifex, 13 November 2014
- “A Christian brings peace to others. Not only peace, but also love, kindness, faithfulness and joy.” @pontifex, 15 November 2014
- “There is so much noise in the world! May we learn to be silent in our hearts and before God.” @pontifex, 18 November 2014
- “Let us seek to live in a way that is always worthy of our Christian vocation.” @pontifex, 20 November 2014
- “When we meet a person truly in need, do we see the face of God?” @pontifex, 21 November 2014
Note: There are still a large number of documents that have not yet been translated into English.