This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 27 February to 29 March 2014.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 27 February 2014 – To Bishops who are friends of the Focolare Movement
- 20 March 2014 – To the managers and workers of the Terni steel mill and the faithful of the Diocese of Terni-Narni-Amelia, Italy
- 21 March 2014 – Meeting with the “Libera” Foundation of Fr. Luigi Ciotti
- 24 March 2014 – To participants in the Plenary Session of the Pontifical Council for Health Care Workers (for Health Pastoral Care)
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 24 March 2014 – Marginalized and therefore saved
- 25 March 2014 – Salvation is a gift
- 28 March 2014 – I am returning home
- “Jesus is never far from us sinners. He wants to pour out on us, without limit, all of his mercy.” @pontifex, 24 March 2013
- “We cannot be tepid disciples. The Church needs our courage in order to give witness to truth.” @pontifex, 25 March 2013
- “Lent is a time of grace, a time to convert and live out our baptism fully.” @pontifex, 27 March 2013
- “We all need to improve, to change for the better. Lent helps us fight against our faults.” @pontifex, 28 March 2013
- “We live in a society that leaves no room for God; day by day this numbs our hearts.” @pontifex, 29 March 2013
((( https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/448057678854496259 )))
Hi again Jeff!
I’m sure that like the Anchoress you keep praying for me during Lent and i appreciate it cause my feet are still wet and I’m not doing as much as i should to keep them try. I’ve said it in the pass here on a few of your post that I wish that “The Vatican” would get His Holiness off “Twitter”. Although I won’t go as far as
but truth be known and my wife agrees with me that we could not say to our pets some of what His Holiness has to put UP with but then again does he even have time to read any of those comments? (lol)
“He wants to pour out on us, without limit, all of his mercy.” Great quote by the Pope that recalls Divine Mercy Sunday.