I’ve been tagged with a Lenten meme by Fr. Jay Finelli at iPadre.
Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus/ Or why they love Jesus Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
- Because he first loved me.
- Those who have been forgiven much love much, though I doubt if my love will ever match what I have been forgiven for.
- That he left the sheep hold to bring me back.
- That not only did he die for my sins he offers himself in the Blessed Sacrament in such a wonderful way.
- I have always loved truth even when I did not know he was the truth. It was a joyful surprise to find out who truth was.
Thanks for the tag, Jeff – but I got double-tagged already. Here’s my list.
You have been forgiven so much.
Are you so sure of your righteousness now that you feel justified in such harsh criticism of others who don’t meet your standards of correct Catholicism?
Because it’s obnoxious, mean spirited and not Christian at all.
Thanks for the “harsh” and “meanspirited” criticism of me. I guess I don’t match your correct Catholicism.
It isn’t that I don’t love Jesus, I DO! And I’m sure I can come up with lots of reasons for loving Him. But I have to get up at 2am to drive a load of thing-a-ma-jigs to Findlay, OH and then try to get a load home for Easter. THEN I will respond properly to the tagging. Thanks, I’m honored to do so.
Sorry this took so long, but I’ve been jumping through hoops for my employer who finally brought me home for Easter Week…today.