John Gibson tagged me with the "6 weird things about yourself" meme. I was hit with this one last year, but I can always draw on more weird things about myself.
- I have autographs from both Isaac Asimov and Ted Nugent.
- I strap a laptop on my exercise bike to work out while reading blogs.
- I wrote an application just to track the books I read, when I read them, and to maintain a list of books to get.
- I once converted a walkman into a guitar amp while at sea long before I had heard of anybody else doing this.
- I have dressed up like W.C. Fields and Groucho Marx and have done impersonation of them.
- I use to knit, embroider, and crochet.
For any inclined commenters tag yourself in the comment box.