10. The church is advertised as “iconoclast friendly”.
9. The church
can double as a convention center with no modification.
8. There are more
extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion then people attending Mass.
Everybody but a priest or deacon delivers the homily.
6. The retreat center has retreated from the catholic faith.
5. The kneelers have been replaced by iron spikes to discourage kneeling.
4. The baptismal font can double as an Olympic size pool.
3. The only devotion allowed is the enneagram.
2. They have their own banned books list which includes the GIRM and James
Akin’s “Mass Confusion”.
1. You need a map and directions to find the Blessed Sacrament.