This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 13 May 2020 to 14 September 2020.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 13 May 2020 – The mutual remaining between the vine and the branches
- 14 May 2020 – Day of fraternity, day of penance and prayer
- 15 May 2020 – Our relationship with God is gratuitous, it is friendship
- 16 May 2020 – Christ died and rose for us: the only medicine against the worldly spirit
- 17 May 2020 – The Holy Spirit reminds us how to access the Father
- 27 August 2020 – Message of His Holiness to the participants in the Forum of The European House-Ambrosetti [Villa d’Este, Cernobbio 4–5 September 2020]
- Image @Pontifex 4 September 2020
- “During this #SeasonOfCreation, may we be attentive to the rhythms of creation. The world was made to communicate the glory of God, to help us to discover the Lord of all in its beauty, and to return to Him.” @Pontifex 4 September 2020
- “Mother Teresa, tireless worker of charity, pray for us, so that our criterion for action might be gratuitous love, offered freely to everyone without distinction of language, culture, race, or religion.” @Pontifex 5 September 2020
- “At times it takes greater love to rehabilitate a brother or sister. In the #GospelOfTheDay (Mt 18:15–20) Jesus invites us to put them in God’s hands: only the Father can show a greater love than that of all brothers and sisters put together.” @Pontifex 6 September 2020
- “Rather than a problem to be solved, the world is a joyful mystery to be contemplated with gladness and praise. #SeasonOfCreation #LaudatoSì” @Pontifex 7 September 2020
- “Mary, the Mother who cared for Jesus, cares with maternal affection and pain also for this wounded world.” @Pontifex 8 September 2020
- “The Christian response to the pandemic and to the consequent socio-economic crisis is based on love, above all, love of God who always precedes us (see 1 Jn 4:19). When we welcome this divine love, then we can respond similarly. #GeneralAudience” @Pontifex 14 September 2020